Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

To my own dad and to my girls' Papa, the most generous man I know and the one who gives my babies their first Frito, who can always steal a kiss and make us laugh, the one who works so hard and has never stopped taking care of his little girl...






To my other dad, my girls' Pop, the man who has embraced me as his own daughter and gives up hours (days!) of his retirement to play with his grandchildren so Mommy sometimes doesn't have to, the one who fills our freezer with pork tenderloin and tasty treats and fills our hearts with love...






And finally, to my husband, the father of my children, the man who is more than a figurehead in our family but a real dad who wrestles, kisses, tickles, tucks kids in, and even sometimes vacuums... Thank you for taking care of your girls. We love you.




No comments: