Sunday, January 20, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Madeline's wish came true and it snowed again on Saturday. This time, we were sure to capture Madeline's (and my own) excitement with the winter wonderland. (I was a loser mommy who didn't take any pictures on Wednesday when Madeline encountered her first real snow.)



Let it snow!!!



"Baby, it's cold outside!"



Snow Bunnies



"Can I eat it, Mommy?"



Snow Angel


Our snow family,or should I say, our snow babies? (Okay, all you Northerners better not laugh at our pitiful snowfolks. We didn't have much to work with, so cut us some slack.)

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

all that precipitation came our way... but the cold front didn't drop our temps until AFTER it stopped raining and flurrying! So nothing stuck :( We were so bummed! But I am glad you guys had fun! cute pictures!