Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Shameless Personal Plug

God continues to shower me with blessings!!! My Catholic blog has been nominated for several awards for the 2008 Catholic Blog Awards, including Best New Blog and Best Written Blog. To say I am amazed and humbled by these nominations is an understatement. Much of the content over there is the same as what you read here. Thus, if you're so inclined, check out the Catholic Blog Awards' official website and consider casting a vote. You'll have to register (registration is free) first and then you can view the ballot and vote. I'm a blogging newbie and I certainly don't expect to win a title (there are some amazing, insightful blogs out there), but being nominated is an honor in and of itself. The deadline for voting is March 17th.

Oh, and for the kind, generous soul(s) who overlooked my mommy brain moments (i.e., occasional typos, weird and mombie-induced ramblings, potty humor, etc.) and nominated my blog, thank you, thank you, thank you! I am honored, humbled and encouraged.

No comments: